
To tell you the truth, I wasn't really anxious to read the book; however, after a couple of my friends read the book and loved it, I thought I'd give it a try! My interest for the book was so unexpected! It did take me longer to get into than usual, but Stephenie really has a way of hooking a reader!
So, if you've been on the fence about reading this one, get off it and buy it or borrow it! It's definitely a must read!
3 comments:
I already bought it maybe a week ago, and haven't made time for it. Plus, I afraid it will be kind of hard to get into. I only read the Prologue. But I will start it soon!
I've had a variety of opinions on this one! Some have loved it and others not so much. I suppose I'll barrow it before buying it, just to make sure .
I'll have to check it out after I'm done with the Twilight series!
Post a Comment