Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Story of My Life



The 3 kids just always want to sleep with each other. I went out walking tonight and came home to this! And couldn't help but take a picture! The boys are at the head and you can see Elise's head peeking out of her covers at the foot of her bed. So cute! I should bring the boys' bunks up to Elise's room so they all can really sleep together, but I'm too lazy!

Don't look at the mess in there though! We tried to clean it up yesterday for FHE but for some reason, she can't seem to keep it nice and clean. There's a story in the Friend about "Clean-up Claire" and on the back inside cover of the magazine there are suggestions for FHE. One idea was to read the "Clean-up Claire" story then pick a room in the house that needs cleaning and clean it! Well, Elise had been grounded all weekend cause her room was a disaster. We told her she could play as soon as she cleaned it up, but she never did. So, we read the story to the kids (and we all giggled because everything Claire did Elise did!), then we chose her room to help her clean it up. We cleaned while singing primary songs which was another suggestion in the Friend.

7 comments:

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

cute idea for FHE! Hmmm.... maybe we'll do that next week. The boys room is always a disaster! Cute that they all want to sleep together- so sweet!

Jena said...

what a cute picture and a great family night activity!

Trenda said...

OK, now I don't feel so bad that my kids share a room. . . they will probably want to sleep in the same room anyway! Cute!

Jason & Claire said...

That is so sweet. I love it when my kids sleep together. That's a great idea for FHE. I am going to have to try it out.

Emily Leininger said...

So did it work? Did they like it?

Mubeen said...

Cute!!!

Nicole said...

Very cute, I think it is cute they all like to snuggle up to each other. They are so sweet!