I hope you all know that my husband is a jokester and that we really don't smoke and drink! It's hard to get humor when it's written sometimes.
But, it is true . . . We are scaling back because Ben is becoming a Financial Advisor and it takes awhile to build up a business with that. So there, there's the new career that you've all been wondering about! It's a little scary making such a change but we know it's the right thing to do.
Anyway, I will post later to show you all my projects I've done this week. I have been a very busy woman!
2 comments:
Congrats on the new business! Good luck. I can't wait to see your projects.
Good luck! It is scary to stop and change things like that but makes such a difference when you feel the comfort that its the right thing! I'm sure it will be great! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!
Post a Comment