Monday, May 26, 2008

My Latest Projects

Ok, so last week, I had this hair brained idea to spruce up my basement a bit. We finished it last year and we haven't decorated at all or anything. It's just a big pile of toys! So, I decided to paint & add some curtains to the two windows in the family room.

These are the curtains I whipped up on Wednesday morning. I bought the wrong fabric online for some other curtains and so this was just lying around. I figured it would work ok for the basement. It warms it up a bit down there!


And, here's the paint job I did. I painted the niche that Ben built dark brown. I know, you all are probably sick of my dark brown, but I really like dark brown!


There are still so many other things I need to finish and do but these are 2 things I did last week! I know, it's not much but it is an improvement upon the old!

5 comments:

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

I love it! Good job! I think it looks great!

Diane Owen said...

I do not have an eye for decorating no matter how much I wish I did! You wanna come decorate my house for me?? It looks so good! I love all of your splashes of color. Love it!!

Jason & Claire said...

I LOVE brown accents. Both projects look great.

Emily Leininger said...

I wish I had your talent for decor.

Connie said...

I think it looks great! Wish you could come help me with my place!