So, here I am sitting here blogging and looking at other people's blogs trying to avoid the inevitable.
And, Ben is out golfing. Argh! Actually, I really don't mind, but I'm not really anxious to begin cleaning until he comes home. He asked if I would at least start with the office because he needs to work in here and he can't concentrate, and he can't clean it because I would freak out if he threw anything "important" out! I am like my grandma, a pack rat! It's a Marshall trait or possibly a Tobiasson trait that I inherited!
The thing is, just shortly after we were married, he cleaned our office that was full of my junk - my junk that I've held onto for years and just hadn't had time to find a place for. Well, I went to throw something away in the garbage outside and found a brand new teacup I bought in France sitting on the top. Ben couldn't find a use for a teacup so he threw it out! Since then, he is not allowed to throw anything away unless I go through it first! When he cleans, he kindly piles my junk into a stack and asks me to look through it before he throws it out! It seems to work.
Anyway, I HATE cleaning! I HATE laundry, I hate dishes, I hate bathrooms, I hate mopping the floor especially, I hate vacuuming! I hate it all! Ben said the other day, maybe we need to call Rosana in to clean our house again! Good idea, Ben!
Unfortunately, the house needs cleaned today so I guess I will have to attack it. Here goes!
Oh, I just remembered. We did have one exciting moment this past week. It all happened the day Andrew told Ben he wanted a haircut like his dad's! And, here is the result!
5 comments:
Andrew looks so cute!!! I HATE cleaning too, the bathrooms mostly! You should clean while you are wearing them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur...with all your kids looking at ya...you'll hit the floor, next thing you know...COURTNEY GOT LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW! lol
I meant to ask you about the new haircut last night. He looks so cute!! I wondered if it was to be like his dad, that is cute!
I feel your pain as I sit here thinking of what my house looks like right now. I HATE cleaning too...can I have Rosanna's phone #?
love the haircut. and there is always something more fun to do than clean!
I hate cleaning because it's something that HAS to be done. I don't like feeling obligated. And then after it's done, you have to do it again. You can never finish cleaning.
Amen Emily
Post a Comment