Thursday, May 22, 2008

Man of many words.

I went to Lowes today with Andrew. He is so much fun when he goes anywhere with me. He thinks he is one of the guys. He was teaching me how to drive the John deere lawnmowers. " Now dad, dis is how you do dis." or " dis is where you put you dwink in the cup holda!"

I have been extremley bored latley. I try to help out Courtney as much as possible but I think I'm more of a nuissance than help. I can't wait to get going in my new career path. I stopped building altogether. I'm not in my element. I love people. I love cutting up and having fun! I also want to do something long term. And with the way Courtney spends $$$, I need something that pays out well too! Ha ha! I know, she is not the one with the Harley.

We are selling off most of our expensive items and trying to cut back on smoking and drinking. That should help out a little.

No comments: