Just catching up on the last few days. We travelled to Logandale last weekend and visited with my mom. We also went into Boulder City and had a nice visit with my sisters and their family. The kids were in heaven to play with their cousins! Then, on Sunday, we drove up to St. George to meet Ben there!! YAY! We are so excited and relieved that dad is closer to us. We can go down there and he can come up here in a heart beat! The kids were so glad to have dad around. None of them wanted to sit by me at the restaurant. At this fairly large booth, Ben was squished in with all 3 kids on one side! And I sat by my lonesome on the other side! Finally, Matthew decided to join me. We just love him and we miss him when he's working out of town. But, we know this is not forever. It's worth it to sacrifice now so that we can have him home more in the future.
My cameras are still broke. : ( I need to buy another one. Ben thinks we oughta get a serious camera - one that's big so it's hard to lose! Or break! I agree. My sister's camera is awesome! When we were in Hawaii, it rained a lot. She took pictures of the kids and you could see raindrops in the pics! I want one like hers.
I finally took my car to the garage yesterday, and I won't get it back until Friday. Now when I drive around, people won't think I'm a terrible driver because of the huge dent on my rear. It will be just like new again! YAY!
Loves!
5 comments:
We should go camera ahopping together and then take a photography class together. I want a better camera too!!
I am so envious at all the fun time you get to spend with your family members. You're a lucky girl!!
Lets for sure get together real soon. I'll call or email you.
I'm glad you and the kids got to see Ben. I'm happy for you.
Good luck camera shopping. Hurry up so we can see pictures again.
Hey Courtney, It's Monica! Cute family! I added your blog address to my site...I hope you are doing great! Take care!
It's kind of fun when the kids want daddy all the time. "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" should be a Relief Society song.
Hey it's been a while! I don't know how u function without a camera...I think I would die! ;-) Hope all is well! xoxo
Post a Comment