Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring!

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Spring this year! We have had so much snow and so much cold that if Spring doesn't come tomorrow, I'm gonna scream! Thankfully, according to the calendar, Spring officially begins. I hope to see warmer days soon!

Here are some pics from last year's beautiful spring. We were enjoying a lovely day at the animal farm at Thanksgiving Point. It's amazing how much the kids have grown in only 1 year!



Matthew, Loving every minute!


Andrew, hating his pony ride!


Aw, Matthew!


Elise, petting the cow


Elise, so sweet!


Andrew, handsome as ever posing in the tulips!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I have never seen a close up picture of your daughter- she looks a lot like you! Well, at least in that picture. The pony ride pics are funny too. I was thinking about letting Jonah ride a pony at the fair this year. Priceless pictures!

Nicole said...

I LOVE this pictures. You have such beautiful kids!! I am waiting for Spring too...looks like it isn't coming fast enough here huh!? Lets take our kids to the farm together in a few weeks. I am free Mon or Thurs, let me know.

PS---We want to play laser tag too with you and Ben, that would be WAY fun!!

Jason & Claire said...

I agree with Connie. Elise looks so much like you. I have heard a lot about Thanksgiving Point. I will have to go there some day. I love older pictures to see how much things have changed. Time goes by so fast!

I haven't blogged for awhile. I just saw your last few entries. I am sorry about Harry and I think you are truly a French girl!