Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Long awaited pictures!

A lot of people have asked for pics of my paint projects so here they are! : )

The brown paint.

See, I need a splash of green here. I was thinking of doing 2 big pots on either side of fireplace in a green or red with green.

My cute bench with the cushion I made! We made cushions to go on all the chairs for my bar stools and table chairs too.


My favorite curtain in the kitchen, don't you love red toile? I do!


A close-up of the curtains by my fireplace.


More detail on the brown wall.



The Red Bay


Andrew & Matthew wanted their pics taken too!


6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love red toile too. It goes perfectly in your house. I love all of the pictures. Your brown and red walls are pretty. I love the richness those dark colors bring. The green will look really good on the sides of the fireplace. Oh yeah, I love that American Idol was on. I got a kick out of that.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

So cute Courtney! Thanks for sharing! I love it! You have such a good eye!

Connie said...

I love all of the pictures. I am so ready to paint this place! Unfortunately, we are waiting... I love the bench too- I saw one on Saturday and will probably get it, I just need to figure out where to put it. Love the red toile.

Nicole said...

WOW girl!! I LOVE it all!! We are painting our bay window red too & I am attempting curtains, they are a yellow with red rooster toile. I LOVE toile too, my bedroom is the black & white toile...maybe I have over kill, who knows. You did a fabulous job, it looks great!!!!

CKB said...

That looks so good! I like it a lot. I wish I could sew. I can't do anything like that.

Super Mom said...

Oh I love the curtains. Mom needs to come and make some for my Dining and Living rooms!