
Ok, so, I don't mind Rome, but in my heart of hearts, I truly desire to be a French girl. So, I re-took the quiz and experimented with the questions. There were 2 questions that I toyed with - when I originally took the quiz, it was hard deciding which. So, I changed the one answer from "opera and dancing with sweetie" to "poetry, fashion shows and wine" and I changed the other answer "incredible food" to "lots of art and architecture." Now, I do love attending the opera and dancing with my sweetie, but I also enjoy poetry readings and haute couture and wish I could enjoy the wine. If there is any place I have ever been to where I was tempted the most with word of wisdom, it was France. It just seemed so romantic and the "French" thing to do. I never did though. I stayed strong. And, the other answers ... I like both "incredible food" AND "art and architecture," so I feel this question was unfair. Both are available in Paris. Anyway, by changing those two answers, I got Paris!!!!
I REALLY Belong in Paris!
Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris. The art, the fashion, the wine! Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park . . . you'll love living in the most chic place on earth.
Both Rome and Paris offer art, architecture, food and romance. And, I wouldn't mind living in either city.
No comments:
Post a Comment