Saturday, March 15, 2008

ABC's of Me!

Tagged by Connie . . .

A - Attached or single: Attached to Ben
B - Best friend: Ben. But I do have some best girlfriends - Mom, Kim, Rebekah, Leanna, Arianne, Emily and Jenna.
C - Cake or pie: Pie
D - Day of choice: Saturday and Sunday - need I say more?!
E - Essential item: Cell phone, car with gas
F - Favorite color: To wear, Brown For home decor - Red For fun, Orange
G - Gummy bears or worms: Neither.
H - Hometown: Logandale Nevada. I'm not ashamed!
I - Indulgence(s): Pedicures, massages, ice cream and See's Candy
J - January or July: July! Independance Day is one of my most favorite holidays and I enjoy the heat. There's nothing like going from a cold restaurant to a hot car.
K - Kids: Elise, Andrew, Matthew.
L - Life is incomplete without: Family, The Gospel, music, books, games, get-togethers, parties for no reason!
M - Marriage date: August 13, 1999
N - Number of siblings: 6 kids total, I'm the youngest.
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges although I haven't tasted a really good orange since I danced at the Florida Citrus Bowl in 1997. They had fresh orange wedges in a bag for 50 cents! Mmmm... delicious!
P - Phobias or fears: Death, kids getting kidnapped, kids dying, car accidents.
Q - Quotes: "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." ~ Jeremy Kitson "There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort." ~ Jane Austen
R - Reason to smile: My kids playing nicely together and vacations, family in general.
S - Season of choice: Fall
T - Tag three friends: Emily, Amanda, Nicole
U - Unknown fact about me: I can't think of anything . . . I guess I've eaten escargot and mussels. The escargot is especially good dipped in garlic butter, but I do like it in mayo too (not mayo from the states though -- mayo made in France. It tastes much better there. Mostly everything does! Except peanut butter.
V - Very favorite store: Costco and Ann Taylor Loft
W - Worst habit: procrastinating and staying up too late
X - X-ray or ultrasound: I have had both, but Ultrasounds are much better! It's so cool to see your baby in there!
Y - Your favorite food: Going out -- Alaskan King Crab or a good steak, At home -- Mom's Spaghetti and Meatballs
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

1 comment:

Connie said...

I am also really bad at staying up late. We have 8 am church- it is so hard to get to bed early on Sat. night!