
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I have to say a huge thanks to my Book Club because I don't think I would've ever chosen to read this book on my own. In fact, my friends have enlightened me on a lot of books and genres that I normally don't pick up. Boy, I've been missing out! My eyes have been opened and I love, love, loved this book! I read it in less than 6 hours. I recommend to all. If you haven't read it, go get it immediately! You won't regret it!
And, I am already dying for Book 2: Catching Fire which comes out Sept 1, 2009 - just in time for my birthday! I can't wait till then because I'll also have the next book in the Blue Blood series! : )
7 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you loved it! It really is a FABULOUS book!
Thanks for the suggestion - our book club was considered this book for our next read so I think we'll go ahead with it. Thanks so much - please tell you mom hello for me!
Hi Jenn!
I will, definitely! Do you have a blog? Email me: ballerinabiker@gmail.com
It is sooo good!! I'm glad you liked it!
I was looking for my next read. Thanks!
It's always a pleasure!
I read this awhile ago cuz' Steph Meyer suggested it on her website. I also loved it but didn't know til the last page that it was a series. I was really irritated that I again have to wait for a book to come out. I haven't been as impatiently waiting for this one though although I will definitely get it when it comes.
Post a Comment