It all started last week when Andrew had a fever and threw up. And, now it's spread to Elise, then me, then Matthew, and now Ben. Ugh... The rest of us haven't had the throw ups, but we all got a cold. Mine is accompanied with a severe headache, only it's not a migraine, I think a sinus headache or something. I've popped enough pills that one would think I would feel great, but my head still hurts. We are all on the mend though. There are blue skies ahead.
4 comments:
I hope that you all get well soon. Being sick is no fun at all.
So sad to hear you and your family are under the weather. We've been hit too. Best wishes for feeling better soon.
Good luck with all that! Hope you are feelig better soon!
I'm so sorry! It seems like EVERYONE has been sick this winter! It has been a really bad year! I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment