Getting my hair brushed (by anyone, but lately Matthew - he's very talented!)
Baths - with bubbles or bath oil or something smelly. (My favorite is Crabtree and Evelyn foaming bath milk - Nantucket Briar).
A clean house - I may not be the best housecleaner, but I do enjoy a clean house once in awhile.
A good book - I love to read. Lately I haven't been reading much of my own books, but I do love listening to my daughter read me chapter books! And, I also love reading picture books to my boys.
Silence.
Pedicures.
Cell phones - what would I do without one?!
Shoes.
Purses.
6 comments:
I always love reading these little insights into peoples lives. I might have to steal this one.
Ah... I love many of those same things too! We should go get pedicures, then go home and take nice hot baths with silence and a good book to read ;-)!!
Just in case you were wondering, I did mean our own homes, separately... anyway... just thought that could have been misinterpreted! ;-)
A nice set of favorites - but I agree with the hair brushing!
Love them all. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could do these things together...except for the cleaning houses part!
Great list! The only one I can't agree with is the cell phone! I don't have one and have always wanted one! ;)
Post a Comment