Thursday, January 8, 2009

Words of Wisdom

My nephew, Connor, who is 11 (I think?) was asked by his mom to go get his piano books from inside the house to take them to his piano lesson and this was his response,

"Mom, Statistics show that if you make your kids do things they don't want to do, it ruins their life forever."

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Whoa! FOREVER is a long time. She might be doing some major damage! Ha!

Stacey said...

I was DEFINITELY one of those kids! For me, the number one reason to NOT want to do something was because my parents were trying to make me do it.

I was not a bad kid by any sense of the word, in fact I think naieve and innocent were my middle name (in the good way) but I struggled with my parents on things like doing my chores, laundry, cleaning my room etc. If they bugged me about it, it got worse. ;)

To this day, I HATE housework. Hmmm, I think my parents DID scar me forever! ;)

Mubeen said...

hahahahaha! love it!

Melanie said...

too bad he's got his stats mixed up there.

Nicole said...

LOL Very funny!!