Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Bliss
Elise has been home from school sick since last Thursday and today she finally was feeling well enough to return. But, that's not the only reason why I'm feeling blissful. This morning, Ben took the boys with him to work and left me at home ALONE! Can you imagine?! It's like the best present a wife could ask for! And, do you know what I've done this morning? One would think I have been very productive, but instead I chose to do nothing! HA! I figure housework can wait. It's not everyday I can lay down on the couch and watch two movies back to back and then drift off to neverland for a spell. But now that I'm rested and feeling a little guilty for my laziness, I'm up, refreshed and ready to work! All I have to say is this has been a fabulous morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good for you! Ben should take them more often and give you a morning off every now and again. Glad you had a good day! :)
Yay for you! I would have taken a bath and then watched a movie in my comfy robe or something! Oh how I wish I had some alone time today so I could have slept more to get over this darn cold! No one warns you that the worst part about being the mom isn't taking care of everyone else, but it's taking care of you when you need it most!
So true, Stacey!
Perfect! All three kids took and 3 hour nap today and it was AWESOME! I watched a grownup movie in the middle of the day, while scrapbooking!
I am so incredibly jealous of you after the morning I've had!!! Good for you!
Post a Comment