Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun With Kali

My niece, Kali, delighted us all with a cross country trip to see us! We just love to have her. She gives me fashion tips and make-up tips and hair styling tips, you name it! Thanks, Kal, for planning such a big trip to see us! We love you and we already miss you!

Kali with Gramps at the Scoop


Kali and Grams


Have a Wretched Day!


Kali with the kids, playing!


Making Snow Angels

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

When did she grow up? I still remember her being a little girl. Life flies by!

BallerinaBiker said...

I know! She's 22 now!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

I love when family comes to town! And I love your family pictures! So beautiful!

Super Mom said...

I didn't realize how fun Kali is and she can be such a sweetheart! She definately has learned that Texas "Charm".

Trisha said...

Oh my heavens I can't believe she is that old!! Wow time sure does fly by... She is so stinkin cute!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years:)