Friday, June 26, 2009
Week of Fun
This week has been eventful. My mom, sis and nephew came to visit. We dropped Logan off to BYU Football camp, then shopped till we dropped, went to the movies, laughed our heads off. We made homemade ice cream, went out to eat. We visited the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, dyed my hair and attended a wedding reception. We baked in the sun while the kids swam, and, mainly, we just enjoyed each others company. All that and no pictures to show for it! How lame! I was really having more fun and just living the moments without worrying about photo ops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun week! I keep my camera in my purse so I always have it when I think, "Oh! I should take a picture!". That's probably why I have almost 100 pics every month... he he he...
I used to do that, but my camera gets broken in my purse. Now I have a little bit bigger of a camera and it's a pain in the butt to carry around!
Sounds like just a ton of fun. I suspected you were having way too much fun by your lack of facebook postings for a few days!
Hi to your mom for me!
Hey Courtney! How are things? It looks like you had some fun with mom & sis. That is so crazy about the cougar. Happy belated birthday Elise. It look like you guys are keeping busy.
Life without a camera can be so enjoyable;)
Post a Comment