She really is beautiful. Do you remember when we were that age getting a 'boom box' was SO cool...now it's the ipod. Glad she enjoyed her bday!
She is such a cutie - I can't believe she's 7! And already has an ipod? Wow. I just got one like a year ago! lol!
Cute photos! She is at such a great age. And is really a lovely little lady.
She's a mini-Courtney! Looks like she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She really is beautiful. Do you remember when we were that age getting a 'boom box' was SO cool...now it's the ipod. Glad she enjoyed her bday!
She is such a cutie - I can't believe she's 7! And already has an ipod? Wow. I just got one like a year ago! lol!
Cute photos! She is at such a great age. And is really a lovely little lady.
She's a mini-Courtney! Looks like she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment