Saturday, June 6, 2009

Primary Woes

I am the Primary Chorister now. I love my new calling, really. I've been doing a lot of research online and reading books, but I'm always looking for more great ideas. If you have any, please share!

4 comments:

Martine said...

How fun! Primary chorister. Just after I moved here they released the Primary Presidency. The Bishop called me in and I was sure he was going to call me to be the chorister. I was terrified. Well it ended up being the President and I must say I was relieved. Good luck. That is one calling I wouldn't be good at. You will do great though. Come visit us. Our cabins are normally $119 but we have a discount for family of $79 a night. The horse rides are normally $39 for an hour but we can do a discount on that as well. Just call ahead because we have been booking up fast. Hope you're having a great summer.

Camie said...

My sister has a link to some primary blogs. Just go to my blog and click on the Pleasant Sunday button and you should be able to find some links to other blogs.

Byron Events said...

How fun - i just got put in as the primary pianst! My first day was today! It was fun, and the best part - there is another girl who plays too so we are going to switch off every other month.
-
as far as suggestions - the best thing I ever did was actions and repitiion. especially for the little ones!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Congrats Courtney! I wish I had ideas for ya. I am musically challenged in every way, shape and form! But good luck with your new calling! That's exciting!