We had a bunch of family over on Memorial Day for a BBQ and Swimming. Fun, fun . . . and you'll notice that I'm in a blogging mood 'cause I'm catching up on all the past 2 weeks of family activities now!
The beginning of summer is so great. It always seems to bring a ton of fun family activities. Adorable pictures! I can't believe how big Elise is getting. She's gorgeous!
Looks like so much fun, especially the fishing. Don't you just love those lazy type of days. I'm so excited for summer and all the outdoor activities that come with it!
I know this is an older post but thanks for taking pics of the kiddos. I need you to email them to me! I told you we got a pass for July. We've been EVERY DAY! I'm so sunburned! Hope you had a good weekend!
6 comments:
Looks like fun! Brad loves swimming, we'll have to get a group together and go sometime!
The beginning of summer is so great. It always seems to bring a ton of fun family activities. Adorable pictures! I can't believe how big Elise is getting. She's gorgeous!
Looks like so much fun, especially the fishing. Don't you just love those lazy type of days. I'm so excited for summer and all the outdoor activities that come with it!
Looks like lots of fun times. Thanks for all the great updates.
I think you've been so busy having fun that come time for sleep you're too wound up for rest!
You are so lucky to live right by a pool! Guess your kids won't be bored this summer! ;)
I know this is an older post but thanks for taking pics of the kiddos. I need you to email them to me! I told you we got a pass for July. We've been EVERY DAY! I'm so sunburned! Hope you had a good weekend!
Post a Comment