We went to the 12:20 a.m. showing of Harry Potter 6 last night (this morning). I had a great time with my book club friends! Stacey hosted our pre-movie party at her house and all of the decorations were awesome! She and her husband really put a lot of hard work into the night.

Luna Lovegood and Bellatrix

Professor Trelawney

Harry and Hermione, our Hosts

Bellatrix and Tonks

Erin and Sara, cute friends!

Food

Chocolate Frogs

Horcruxes minus Harry

Spells

Sorting Hat
8 comments:
That looks like so much fun. What a great way to spend you evening!
Awesome! Now I wish I would have dressed up!
Wow! What fun! I love theme parties and especially when there is dress up involved!
That looks like so much fun. I love that you all dressed up too. So fun! Stacey and Tyson did decorate so great too!
That is so cool! I love your book club. I wantone. Maybe I'll start my own. Plus great ideas for my daughters up coming Harry Potter birthday party.
You guys do the most fun activities!
Tami I have no clue who you are...but if you want any of the recipes for the HP food then tell courtney to contact me. The butterbeer especially was a big trial and error process, and I think we came up with a great recipe.
It was so fun! You and your SIL looked great!
Oh man! How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment