Monday, December 3, 2007
Pure Stupidity!
Remind me next time to wear proper shoes during the winter. Clad in Crocs that resemble Birkenstock's, I went about delivering homemade ginger snap cookies to a couple of my neighbors. Those neighbors who live next door or across the street, where the snow plows come through, were no problem at all! Although a little cold, my feet stayed dry. It wasn't until I regrettfully decided to visit my back door neighbor that I stupidly ran across the lawn separating our homes through 4 inches of powder. I dropped the cookies on the front porch and ran back trying to step in my already trodden footsteps. When I got home, my feet were ice cold! Nearly frozen through! I could not feel my toes! They were numb! What was I thinking? Pure stupidity, I tell you! It wasn't as if I didn't have a pair of nice warm snow shoes waiting for me at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha, you're so funny!
Your to funny & crazy...though I understand, warm shoes take longer to put on than our regular shoes. I think there is nothing worse than cold soggy (wet socks) feet. Yuck & Burr
I'm Lizzie, but it was a hard quiz to take since it was obvious which character was which.
Sorry about your toes. I hope they feel better. It's like 80 in Dallas. Can't complain about that.
Post a Comment