I talk too much! Why is it that whenever I get in a group setting I tend to control the conversation? I talk way too much! Noone can get a word in edge-wise. And I really don't say anything really meaningful - I just talk to talk! I guess cause I don't like weird, uncomfortable silence with people I barely know so instead I talk, talk, talk. But I think people think I'm strange or something because I talk too much. So, I pledge to start listening more and to only say tidbits instead of the whole Courtney saga.
I apologize if I have talked too much in your presence. I promise I will try to be better.
3 comments:
Well when you talk to me, TALK AWAY!!!! I promise, I'll love you for it! ;-)
Whatever- you're adorable!
I feel the same way! I'll have this great conversation with someone and walk away and realize that everything they said, I jumped in with my own stupid story and took it over. I make a conscious effort not to do that to people. By the way, you've never done that to me. I love talking to you!
Post a Comment