I'm sitting here trying to think of something new to write about, but our lives are pretty much the same! I'm still teaching, but I'm happy to report that cheer is almost over! We have just a handful of games left!
I have been trying really hard to watch what I eat, and I have lost a total of 11 pounds since I started. The other day I splurged and ate some of my home made pizza. It was delicious and worth the 2 pounds I gained; however, the following day I ate very carefully and lost it. I'm thrilled, but I still have a bunch to go. I also have been doing Power Yoga and p90x. I'm not very consistent with the exercise though. I just don't have enough time in the day. Mainly because I refuse to wake up earlier than I have to, and I'm too tired at 9 p.m. when my day is finally over.
As for the kids, they are as cute as ever!
We have had some good news with our real estate business too. The government is lifting the 90 day seasoning of title requirement on FHA financing which will enable us to close most of our deals that haven't closed! Yay! Ben is working hard at negotiating with the banks and meeting with new clients.
Well, I guess that's it! Today is a good day and I'm loving life!
6 comments:
You are so busy and juggling so much yet still so happy and upbeat - thank you for the inspiration!
Congrats on the weight loss. Not an easy task when your life is so busy!
Wow, congrats on losing the weight! I know exactly how you feel with the exercise. I'm too tired at night and too tired to get up early and do it!
I don't have your numba! My phone broke (I put an open bottle of water in my purse) and lost my contacts. Call me when you get a chance...
Way to go with the 11lbs! Exercise is hard. WIsh we were neighbors and I would wake you up at 6 to run with me :). I'm struggling to find a running pal. Wanna move to TX?
I didn't mean to go on and on. Call me sometime. . .
Yay! Doesn't it feel good to make small changed in your life and see a result! I have lost 16 lbs since Christmas and same thing, I'm just eating better! Congrats!
We sure miss you!
Congrats on losing the weight! P90X is hard! I started it with my hubby and couldn't keep up. It's great to see how you're doing.
Post a Comment