Friday, January 1, 2010

Sledding, part 2

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mubeen said...

Cute cute pics! Hey, since you have a 3-column blog, I thought Id ask you...how did you get your title in the middle of the page as opposed to the side like mine? HELP please

OurLittleFamily said...

FUN! I wish we had snow here...we woke up to frost on our car and lawn this morning...oh well. I guess the flip side of it is that we get to go to Sea World here 8 months out of the year.

Looks like you had a great Christmas too. We do PJ's on Christmas Eve too.

Stacey said...

How fun to browse through photos of your family again! I havent taken Becca sledding ever, but I remember my first time and it was tons of fun!

Miss you!

Amanda said...

It looks like you had so much fun over the holidays! And you need to send me the recipe for that soup--that's my favorite!

T Rex Mom said...

Wow! Looks cold but oh so fun!

Jason & Claire said...

I'm so jealous. That looks like so much fun.