Friday, January 15, 2010

Just Life . . .

If you're wondering why I'm not blogging or fb-ing much lately, it's because my life is just so crazy!

Since Ben has been out of work, I've taken on teaching at SLCC this semester in addition to the HS teaching and Cheer coaching. I only teach at SLCC on MW evenings, but on the off days, I'm at games. Basketball season will end the middle of February and I am looking forward to that day. I enjoy Cheer but it's a huge time commitment.

I'm so happy today is Friday and that Monday is a holiday!!! I just want to lie around all weekend and do nothing. Of course, that probably won't happen though. There's always something to be done at home.

I miss my kids. But, at least they are in good hands. Their dad has really done a good job. I used to get really annoyed whenever I tried to leave and go somewhere and the kids would run out after me. Now, when I leave, it seems like they don't even care. They say, "Bye, mom! See you later!" And continue what they're doing. This is a good thing but it still makes me sad.

I feel like crap today. And I'm so glad I have a long weekend to spend with my babies.

Here's a pic of the Cheerleaders. They have come a long way. We're still improving everyday, but I am very proud of them!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, you totally have your hands full! That's awesome though--you're amazing!!!

T Rex Mom said...

That stunt looks familiar! Keep up the great work - you really are a super woman!

Mubeen said...

I agree! U are super woman!! Love u!

Stacey said...

Wow that is a lot to take on! Good luck with everything. We do miss you, but we understand!

TheoMama said...

This explains your facebook picture with these cheerleaders. I didn't know you were coaching so when I looked at, I was looking for your face and was really confused cuz' I thought you were MVHS. HA! Got it now!