I am glad you took a moment to let us say hi back to you and have a good time grading those papers!
Just so you know, I didn't finish the papers. I left 30 of which I'll hand back on Wednesday. I just realized it wasn't going to happen!
Wah! That's crazy. I'm glad you decided to leave the rest for later. :)
I'm glad you were able to do what your were able to do and then recognize that some of it would have to wait until later. That's a hard thing to do sometimes, but it keeps mom's sanity :)
How did it go? Did you get everything accomplished that you wanted?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am glad you took a moment to let us say hi back to you and have a good time grading those papers!
Just so you know, I didn't finish the papers. I left 30 of which I'll hand back on Wednesday. I just realized it wasn't going to happen!
Wah! That's crazy. I'm glad you decided to leave the rest for later. :)
I'm glad you were able to do what your were able to do and then recognize that some of it would have to wait until later. That's a hard thing to do sometimes, but it keeps mom's sanity :)
How did it go? Did you get everything accomplished that you wanted?
Post a Comment