Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Best




We broke out the new Easter wear because next Sunday is General Conference for our church, so we won't be attending our regular ward. Today, in sacrament, we had our Easter program.

I can't help but boast over my handsome boys and my beautiful daughter!

8 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

Your kiddos are cute.

BallerinaBiker said...

Thank you!! ;)

T Rex Mom said...

Plenty to boast over - definitely a handsome crew! Love that dress! Polka dots are totally in this year!

The Noble Steeds said...

I can't believe how big your babies are! Sooo CUTE!

Trenda said...

Very handsome and beautiful! I love the little suits! Hope you are doing well. :) When is your last day of school?

Brynnly and Alan said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They look so cute!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

They are beautiful!!!!

Jason & Claire said...

Holy good looking kids! I can see where they got it.