10 Reasons I love my husband:
1) He makes me breakfast and does the dishes
2) He is fun
3) He doesn't try to change me
4) He is clever and smart
5) His entrepreneurial spirit
6) He helps me to be a better person
7) He is spiritual and full of faith
8) His big muscles!
9) He plays with and teaches our children - the best dad ever!
10) He is a hard worker
I love you, Ben!


10 comments:
Congratulations! I can't believe it has been 10 years already. Awesome. So, you're teaching high school next year? I want to hear all about it! :)
Congratulations! 10 years- wow that's awesome!
Happy.happy.joy.joy!
Congratulations!!!
That's awesome - congrats you two!!
Congratulations - I loved seeing the photos of your day 10 years ago. It goes so fast!
Sounds like you married a pretty nice guy - muscles and all!
Have a great day!
WOW! You make one beautiful bride Courtney! Happy anniversary! 10 yrs! That is so long! Congrats! Hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!
You guys look HOT!! Congratulations! 10 years is a big one hope you are doing something super fun together without the kiddies!
Thanks Everyone!
WOW...has it already been 10 Years???? Congratulations!!
Post a Comment