I love the pictures of Cascade Springs. We might have to copy you and go there, it looks beautiful.
As for the hike. Thank you for this post. I have been begging Jeff to take up. I remember going & it was tough, but I thought it would still be OK for us & the kids. He keeps thinking I am crazy & that he would be carrying all of us up the mtn at any given point. So, I guess this has set me straight. Though it does look fun from your pics. I LOVE the caves there too. At least it had a good ending!
4 comments:
Wow! Looks like "fun"! Now you need a vacation to recover from your vacation!
I love the pictures of Cascade Springs. We might have to copy you and go there, it looks beautiful.
As for the hike. Thank you for this post. I have been begging Jeff to take up. I remember going & it was tough, but I thought it would still be OK for us & the kids. He keeps thinking I am crazy & that he would be carrying all of us up the mtn at any given point. So, I guess this has set me straight. Though it does look fun from your pics. I LOVE the caves there too. At least it had a good ending!
Your kiddos are growing so fast! So cute!
Yes hiking with kids is never fun, no matter how old they are, they always poop out on you half way through!! but it does look pretty.
Post a Comment