Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Official . . .

Well, I guess I should've blogged about this last week when the grand event occurred.

Matthew is potty trained!

No more diapers in my house. I can't believe it. It almost makes me sad. Maybe that's why I kept putting potty training off. Matthew is our baby - how could he really grow up and be big like his brother? Well, he can and he is.

Everyday I look at Matthew with wonder because everyday he just seems bigger and more grown up.

8 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I feel the exact same way about Anneliese! It's sad in a strange way. Congrats!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

I usually feel this way about milestones. As for potty training I embrace it as early as possible! I dread every child going through that stage. It is cute to see how cute they are on the little potty--just not great to be the one in charge of clean ups:)

Stacey said...

yay! Congrats!

Humanist mom said...

I totally thought you were going to say that you were pregnant! Congrats on the potty training!

T Rex Mom said...

Great job, Matthew! If we were there we'd do the "good job" dance!

Sara said...

Woot woot!! Congrats! ;-)

Camie said...

I bet the no more diapers is super nice! That means more new clothes for you right! :) Congrats.

Mubeen said...

Yay Matthew...and yay you!!