Thursday, April 16, 2009

Banana Hot Dogs





Andrew wanted a banana, then he wanted a bun to go with it, so I suggested peanut butter too! Peanut Butter & Banana on a hot dog bun! Bon Appetit!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like the type of creation BRad would make! So funny. Hope you can come tonight!

Stacey said...

So fun! Sounds like the breakfast of champions! ;)

Camie said...

I'm a fan of peanut butter and bannana sandwiches, so why not.

T Rex Mom said...

Yuck! Not for me but very charming! Did he eat it all?

Mubeen said...

LOL...I bet my monkey would love that!!!

Chad and Melissa said...

Hey if they will eat it...go for it! I have a picky eater so I am all about letting them eat when they will. Way to go on the jogging!!

BallerinaBiker said...

Yes, he ate every bit! And, actually, peanut butter and banana sandwiches are really good. The hot dog bun kind of threw me for a loop though! He's a funny kid! When my sister sees this she's going to laugh because I used to make crazy concoctions for sandwiches when I was a kid too!