ha ha ha lol! That's too funny! I love the things kids say. :-)
It was good to see you too! It was at the Moapa Park! Crazy huh! LOL
That's awesome! Now he can never complain about your driving skills. haha
That is so funny! Kids, they sure don't hesitate to speak the truth and how they really feel don't they!We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney
I love hearing mine say "are you lost again" :)
That's hilarious! We have one of those "back seat drivers" as well!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha ha ha lol! That's too funny! I love the things kids say. :-)
It was good to see you too! It was at the Moapa Park! Crazy huh! LOL
That's awesome! Now he can never complain about your driving skills. haha
That is so funny! Kids, they sure don't hesitate to speak the truth and how they really feel don't they!
We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
I love hearing mine say "are you lost again" :)
That's hilarious! We have one of those "back seat drivers" as well!
Post a Comment