Monday, February 9, 2009

Just when I thought Spring was here . . .

It snowed!

ARGH! I'm so ready for the sunny weather to be here. And instead I get to shovel the walks . . . er, rather, Ben gets to!

4 comments:

Martine said...

I'm with you on the snow! I'm ready for spring for sure. I think we have a little time before that happens:) I too was really sad the church burned down. So many memories and so many things that happened there. It's really sad. I read your post about Ben taking the boys to work with him. How nice to have time to yourself! I'm glad you used it to watch movies and nap. You deserve it. If only we could have one day a week like that...

Sara said...

I totally agree - I need sunshine and happiness and walks in the park. Sigh...

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Hang in there! Spring has to come, right? :)

Connie said...

Na na na na na! (You'll be saying that to me in August when it's 115 degrees here!)