We had the pleasure of hosting Thanksgiving this year at our house and it was just wonderful! I must give thanks to my mom because she helped me out so much. She deep cleaned my house from top to bottom. Seriously. She is amazing!
We had a yummy dinner, and the cousins loved what snow we could find! I wanted some pictures in the snow so I made Ben drive us up Little Cottonwood canyon to get some snow shots. This is the result. Thanks to my sis for shooting a family photo for our Christmas cards this year. There are many more shots . . . these are just a sampling!




7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Cute, cute!!!
Cute pictures!!
Yeah, luckily the loan is only in his name, so maybe if I ever get published and all rich we can buy a house again in my name. Ha ha. Just get all those far off stars to align, right? Thanks for your kind thoughts. It's a hard time, but we're hanging in there and focusing on the good that we can.
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. :-)
Such cute pictures! I still can't get over all the snow, though!
Love the pictures!
Awesome photos. And your mom DOES rock. You can tell her I said so!
Love the pictures. your hair so long. i'm jealous.
Post a Comment