Looks like a great time decorating. Too bad for the broken bulb. Lovely tree. And I really like the stockings hanging by the fireplace - did you do those?
No, the 2 on the right were from when Ben was a kid. And the 3 on the left I had made. They are like the ones I had when I was a kid. I don't know how to knit. I wish. I need to make 2 more for my boys. I wish I knew how or that I knew someone who could teach me to knit!
2 comments:
Looks like a great time decorating. Too bad for the broken bulb. Lovely tree. And I really like the stockings hanging by the fireplace - did you do those?
No, the 2 on the right were from when Ben was a kid. And the 3 on the left I had made. They are like the ones I had when I was a kid. I don't know how to knit. I wish. I need to make 2 more for my boys. I wish I knew how or that I knew someone who could teach me to knit!
Post a Comment