One of my favorite persons in the entire world introduced me to this bread recipe. I made some mini loaves with her mini loaf pan. Now I gotta buy one 'cause they are so darn cute! If you want more info on the bread recipe, go to: http://www.pantrysecrets.net/
Some other items I have made with the bread recipe are:
Bread (of course)
Cinnamon Rolls
Bread Sticks
Pizza
Cinnamon Pizza
Mini bread loaves.
Pantry Secrets says you can make 50 food items with this 1 recipe. Seriously, this is good bread. And, there's adaptations for Wheat bread too.
4 comments:
Awesome, thanks so much for sharing!!!
They look so good! Now I want to go make rolls!
mmm...it's looks mighty tasty! Thanks for sharing.
Hey looks great -- went to the website and it wanted me to buy the dvd -- how about I will pay you a little and you give me the reciepe for the bread?
-
How you doing?
Post a Comment