Courtneyology
Rules: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."
Courtneyology
Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: Kneader's (local joint) or Wendy's
Q: What food could you eat everyday for 2 weeks and not get sick of?
A: I have no idea - everything I can think of makes me gag to eat that long -- maybe fruit - like apples or grapes or something??
Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: I like lots of different kinds of pizza; however, I think I'll go with the works -- Supreme - although I don't like sausage much.
Technology
Q: What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A: Something really lame - the Dell standard background! HA!
Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A: Too many! 3. One in my room, one in the living room and one in the basement in the family room.
Biology
Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Right
Q: When was the last time you had a cavity?
A: I have probably 5 now. I just went to the dentist for a check-up about a month ago and he said I have that many. I have not yet filled them.
Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: I have blacked out on one or two occasions.
Otherology
Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Orange and Brown
Q: Have you ever saved anyone's life?
A: Yes, many. I was a lifeguard for 7 years and rescued many children from near drowings. Other than that, I have no idea!
Q: Has someone ever saved your life?
A: Hard to say. I don't really know. That's kind of random. Maybe?!
Dumbology
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: NOTHING! I don't like to fill my pockets.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I would have to say yes on this one. Good in that it is humorous and makes me laugh every time I watch it. I can re-play the dance scene over and over and still laugh!
Q: When is the last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Like what do you mean? A ticket? I got one of those when Elise was a baby so probably 5 years ago.
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Ben
Q: Last person who hugged you?
A: Matthew - he's so snuggly and huggable!
Favoritology
Q: What is your favorite number?
A: Lucky #13
Q: What is your favorite season?
A: Can I have 2? I love Spring and Fall, but mostly Fall. Fall has crisp weather, crunchy apples, BYU Football, sweaters and occassional snow falls. Love it!
Tagology
Tag, you're it!
2 comments:
Hey, Courtney! Glad to see some posts on your blog! Your family is so cute! And your blog looks great. To answer your question, I made mine with digital scrapbook paper. You can google it online. Yes, blogs are addicting!
I'm jealous! The only kid I ever saved as a lifeguard was in one of my swimming classes.
To rebuttal your comment on Texas, you're right that it certainly has it's own flair, but day to day, it's strip malls chain stores. There are really great places to visit, but I'm not in the middle of the fun, and I miss it. That said, Courtney, why don't you buy a house in Texas? You already love it?!? I am positive my opinion of Texas would improve if you were my neighbor!!
Post a Comment