Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Privacy, Please!

Well, I've finally decided to go private - not that I really want to, but yesterday I took a class on Cyber Predators and it was kinda scary. I already knew all the things it talked about, but I just felt it was time.

So, if you want to be able to view my blog, leave me a comment or send me an e-mail to: ballerinabiker at gmail dot com. I'm going to flip the switch on Monday!

23 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

Please count us in. We try very hard to not use our names or give out where we live.

Email: jralderete@gmail.com

Camie said...

I'd like an invite. Let me know if you don't have my email address.

Trenda said...

Me, me, me!

Sara said...

send me one too!at my hotmail address, lyoness22@hotmail.com

Connie said...

Don't forget me! petezgal at gmail dot com

OurLittleFamily said...

I would like an invite.

Danielle

cavanaryclanlv@gmail.com

Thanks!

Tami said...

It's a scary world we live in.
jonesin_4tl@yahoo.com

Adam and Rachel said...

I would like to! rachj909 at yahoo dot com

Tam said...

Oooh, and me. tamtutt@gmail.com

Emily Leininger said...

Me!

Jenn said...

ME:)jennmarshalljm@gmail.com

Jill Greig said...

Hey I just went to check out your blog and I couldn't! Can I be invited too? =) greig@mvdsl.com

The Noble Steeds said...

You know I do.

lesha_steed@yahoo.com

Pete and Shanna Nielsen said...

Hey include me please.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Send me one please!

Unknown said...

I would love an invite:

cameracassidy@gmail.com

Stacey said...

Yes please! I love your insights and thoughts!

Nicole said...

Add us to please! willardfam2002 at yahoo dot com

Vyanca said...

vyanca13@yahoo.com

TheoMama said...

Of course, I want to be invited!

Jena said...

jenamarston@gmail.com

Super Mom said...

Uh Duh!

Byron Events said...

me too -- jennynoall@yahoo.com thanks!