Wow! I can't believe this is the last week of October and that Halloween is THIS Saturday! I have had NO time to get everything ready. Before I know it, Christmas is going to be here.
I sewed up the Superhero capes on Saturday. The boys are in HEAVEN! I still need to iron on the symbols, but they really don't care about those. As long as they can snap it on and it looks like a cape instead of a towel, my boys are happy!
Still trying to figure out what Elise is going to be. She said awhile ago she wants to be Cat Woman. Then, yesterday, she said she wanted to be Hannah Montana again. I wouldn't mind if she did that again because we already have the costume. Just need a new wig.
3 comments:
Ha! Olivia did want to be a Southern Bell with a long train. Now I've got her talked into being a witch by buying her some striped tights! Now the question . . . Do I make her a costume or run to Kmart who's having 50% off and hopefully buy one?
Run to Kmart and get the 50% off deal. Maybe I'll head there too!
Seriously, you're right. Where did October go? I'd love to see some photos of the kids in their costumes. I bet those capes looked great!
Post a Comment