Monday, January 30, 2012

Words from my students

I asked my students what I should write today on my blog. This is what they said.

"I hate my 11th grade students because they're lazy. They don't do their assignments." - Zjani

"I love my 11th grade students because they bring me Diet Dr. Pepper and M&M's." - Sierra

"Josh is amazing! I love him!" - Josh

"A4 is better than A2." - Kirsten

"I love Maddie because she's my favorite student!" - Maddie

"Bull crap! I'm her favorite student!" - Josh

"No, I'm her first favorite, and then you (Josh). Suck it, Josh!" - Maddie

2 comments:

Jill Greig said...

I cannot believe you teach 11th grade. It seems like we were just there. I bet your students love you.

BallerinaBiker said...

Yes, it's pretty fun. They're a good bunch of kids. It does feel like we were just in high school, doesn't it?